Sales & Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our multi award winning restaurant group based in Derry ~ Londonderry. As the appointed Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge and will have the ability to secure new business and manage relationships in the hospitality sector. You will have a will to succeed and be a strong negotiator.
Browns Bonds Hill Group
Since establishing the first restaurant, Browns Bonds Hill in 2009, the group have opened Browns in Town, Strand Road, Derry ~ Londonderry; Browns on the Green and Barnhill Bar & Grill, Letterkenny and Ardtara Country House Hotel & Restaurant, Upperlands.
With a wealth of experience and awards such as the Restaurant Associations of Ireland ‘Best Restaurant in Ulster’ 2013 & 2016 and winner of Tourism NI’s ‘Best Food Tourism Experience’ NI 2017, Browns Bonds Hill Group is firmly established as the best in the Northwest.
As a team we work hard at creating unique experiences, our extensive calendar of events and menus provide customers with a variety of dining options, all with excellent food, genuine hospitality and unpretentious service.
What we’re looking for:
- This is proactive sales role and will require strong sales, negotiation, organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry.
- Excellent people skills, relationship building, networking.
- Effective team leader and team player working towards key objectives and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal English with great communication skills.
- Highly organised, passionate and self-motivated.
- Confident and tenacious with a go-getter, can do attitude.
Are you driven, motivated and determined? You should live and breathe sales and strive to deliver the best result not just for yourself, but for our customers and business!
What we offer:
Great career opportunities for advancement – A chance to grow within the group. A Fun and Relaxed Working Environment.
This position is based in Derry ~Londonderry and would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone with two years relevant experience. Driving licence preferable.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to Marcus Roulston: